Listen to the OT Schoolhouse Podcast
Earn professional development
You listened to the podcast, now earn professional development for doing so.
Earn 1 PDU or 1 contact hour toward your professional development requirements by listening to episode 11 of the OT Schoolhouse Podcast. In this episode, Jayson interviews Dr. Amy Sadek, OTR/L, on how to conduct evidence-based practices in the school-based setting.
Objectives for this Professional Development Podcast. Listeners will:
- Understand the barriers to practicing EBP and conducting further research within Public schools.
- Understand the steps to implementing evidence-based practices (EBP) in a school setting.
- Understand the levels of research and the steps to appraising a research article
What you will receive as part of this podcast course:
- As an added bonus, you will also receive a 1 page "Article Appraisal Checklist" to use when conducting a review of current literature. This page will walk you through the 6 parts of any article as discussed on the podcast.
- Upon passing the short quiz, you will be provided a certificate of completion to use for state licensure and/or national board certification renewal.