Listen to the
OT Schoolhouse Podcast
Earn professional development
You listened to the podcast, now earn professional development for doing so.
Earn 2 contact hours toward your national and state professional development requirements by listening to episodes 56 & 57 of the OT Schoolhouse Podcast and taking a short quiz to demonstrate learned knowledge.
In this 2-part course for school-based occupational therapy practitioners, Jayson reviews the research and current common practices related to occupational therapy teletherapy guidelines, practice, research, evaluations, and ethics.
Objectives for this Professional Development Podcast. Listeners will:
- Understand how the American Occupational Therapy Association defines telehealth and the professional guidelines that OT practitioners must adhere to.
- Identify 4 key aspects to consider when deciding the best teletherapy format for their school-based students
- Be able to identify ethical considerations that must be addressed when determining if and when to provide teletherapy services.
- Understand the options available to complete evaluations over a telehealth medium.
- Understand the pros and cons of popular school-based teletherapy platforms.
What you will receive as part of this podcast course:
Upon passing the short quiz, you will be provided a certificate of completion to use for state licensure and/or national board certification renewal.